So here I am, drenched and starving. Praise God for red ponchos. But I'm getting frustrated because none of my pictures from yesterday are uploading. Internet's really slow here, so I guess I'll just have to post this all when I get back home.
Although I'm sitting here soaked, the weather was actually pretty great this morning. It wasn't until I got hopped on the Night Tour bus for a free ride home did it start raining. And boy, did it rain. Heck, it even hailed! I stopped paying attention to the tour once I put my poncho on because I could not see a thing. Even with that poncho my jeans, shoes, and arms of my jacket still somehow ended up wet.
Had clam chowder, sourdough bread, and fish and chips again. I love that stuff okay, so help me. The place we ate at today was much better than yesterday's. Noah bought a little sourdough turtle, which I have to admit was pretty cute.
Took the Golden Gate tour again, but this time we stopped in front of the Gate and walked across it. The walk itself wasn't too bad (45 minutes), but the wind was crazy! At some points I was literally blown to the railings. I got my video for the M7FH (My 7 From Heaven) intro video done today too: they wanted me to take a video of me running across the bridge. Unfortunately the videos I took suck. The running part isnt even 2 seconds long HAHA. But it really was hard to do with the wind practically blowing the camera out of my brother's hand! Hopefully they're alright :S They're not the way I imagine they filmed the stuff, but oh well. I'm excited for Sunday's meeting, I love the service team! I'm actually pretty bummed I missedbonding and filming today.
After walking/running/jogging across the Golden Gate bridge, we took the Downtown tour and got to sit on the top of the bus (score!) It was a pretty good tour, and boy is San Francisco beautiful! We hoped off near the end and walked up and down Lombard street, which is the famous "crooked street" of San Fran.
Well now I'm getting hungrier and not any drier, so I guess it's time to venture off back into the rain and find something to eat. Ttfn and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment