June 23, 2011

Sunny Start

Exams are over, therefore meaning school is over, therefore meaning it's SUMMER! Which is great, considering my provincial exam was on the first day of summer. It is finally time to do all the things I've been dreaming of doing all school year. Hopefully I'll go through with everything I have in mind. Anyway, the first two days were spent with Martyna. Right after the exam, we bought ourselves day passes and ventured off, first to her house, then mine, and then to the city for the H&M sale. Right off the bat, she had at least 5 items in her arms during the time it took me to find a pair of shorts in my size. In the end, she bought 5 things and I, believe it or not, bought 2. Considering I don't normally buy things when I go out, this is actually a pretty big deal. I'm slowly getting to that stage now where I actually spend money on clothes. It's actually kind of difficult since the only things I'm really okay with spending my own money on are camera gear and clothes. Grr, if only buying food and going to the movies weren't so expensive! That, and I should probably get a job again.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She slept over, and the next day was that lazy kind of comfortable you don't find too often with other people. I guess that's what about 12 years of friendship does to you.

No comments: