November 5, 2011

Berry Zinger

CCD meeting for the upcoming Advent Retreat at Mike's house right now. It's amazing (for me at least) to think that I'm updating my blog from Kim's iPhone! People these days and fancy their technology. Later tonight I'm going to my friend's debut, which I'm quite excited for since she asked me to be a candle. Unfortunately I woke up with a headache, but I'm going to go to McD's and get me some free coffee, which I'm hoping will help, although I'm not sure it will since I don't even know how to order a small coffee. 1 cream and 1 sugar? I'm also going to attempt to curl my hair for tonight's event, but I don't know how to do that either. Oh well, won't know unless I try. If that doesn't work out, I'll just shave it all off. But in the meantime, it's tea time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: