I woke up early today. Fell asleep for a good hour, and then took another one to go downstairs. All this occurred before 11 am so I'm pretty happy with myself (to be explained further in my next post!) Unfortunately the sun was quite the tease today, shining through my windows and causing me to lay in bed suffering from heat. So, I did some laundry, cleaned up my room, and laid out some fresh sheets on my bed. Then I slipped on a dress (in representation of my desire for summer and freedom) and headed over to pick up Ynna on the way to work on my religion project at Renee's house. Thank God for those two. Most of my day was spent scrambling in search of people to help film this quick project. (Honestly, the simplest thing I've ever filmed! Hopefully it'll all work out in the end. I don't completely know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I have one more day to work on it.) For the longest time I only had 3 out of the 8 people I needed in these clips. Luckily Sean saw Camille while he was heading to Renee's and Jer was able to come by after work. We took a few pictures, so here they are! Silly, but I'm in need of some blog-post-therapy.
1 comment:
ahh! <3
let's seriously make a dark room please!
Post a Comment