I am in Hawaii.
It was an idea that my mom pitched at me a week ago and now I'm here. It feels unreal, but that's probably because I never really had a chance to grasp the idea and get attached to it.
My plane landed as the sun was setting and it was beautiful. The five hour flight was bearable except for two things that I'll have to make a NTS for next time:
1) Bring a journal. I always bring mine when I travel, but I figured I'd leave it this time so I wouldn't have to carry such a heavy backpack since I'm traveling on my own (camera + laptop = waaaaaay too heavy for me!)
2) Use the washroom asap. For a while I figured I'd hold it in (numero uno fyi) but the moment I decided to get up, the seatbelt sign went on. And then began the most difficult moment in my history of flights. I swear I needed to go soooo badly. I ended up turning to the Rosary for patience and by the time I got to the third decade, the sign went off. See people? Anything can (and should) lead you to prayer.
PS first time blogging from my phone. Wonder how it'll look when I check it later!
1 comment:
such beautiful photos :')
Post a Comment