February 8, 2015

#21in21: Day 10 (02062015)


Angelica at 10

This Angelica, like most people her age, was super pumped to turn into a double digit age. Ten year old Angelica was happy because she had a teacher who pushed her class to do art. This Angelica also got to see the Eastern side of Canada for the first time. We flew over and drove through Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and stepped foot into Newfoundland for a bit. I remember being in awe of a giant cathedral in Quebec, visiting Green Gables in PEI (because 10 year old Angelica loved Anne of Green Gables), and eating lobster in New Brunswick. 

When I can, I'm going back to enjoy the East coast. I still vaguely remember the red sand, waves, and everything else which they encapsulated. 

God Almighty, thank You for 10. Thank You for an opportunity to see the other side of the land which You have blessed me with. Thank You for letting me find You no matter where I go. 

No comments: