February 5, 2015

#21in21: Day 7


Angelica at 7

This time I honestly do not remember what happened at this age. All I know is that when I was younger, I thought it was the best year of my life, and was super sad when I turned 8. 

Seriously. What happened at 7!?

My God, despite my lack of content in the memory bank, I praise You and I thank You for 7, a year which meant so much to me at the time. It's crazy how easy it is to forget the things that bring joy and represent blessings. Through reflecting on this year I am learning to always thank You for these things when they happen through prayer before I forget to do so in the future; to love you when I'm happy, to thank You when I'm happy, and to pray to You when I'm happy. Especially because it is a little too easy to soak in my joy and forget where it comes from. May not only Your joy be mine, but may my joy be Yours. 

No comments: