June 14, 2012

B12

It is cold cold cold but I am sitting outside with a cup of hot water and my bio notes. Tomorrow is my third last exam and I'm honestly not stressed a bit. Maybe I should be, but for some reason I am absolutely chill about it. Well to be honest, it's either that or the fact that I have no clue how to study at all. I don't think I've ever really studied for an exam before. I've honestly tried the last two days but it doesn't work well! Maybe I just need to discover what type of setting works best for me. So far I've come to realize that it is impossible for me to study in a library. I tried the Fleetwood one and it was just too quiet for me. I honestly felt contained too. Yesterday I stopped by the new one in Surrey Central and that was no good either. Heck, it made me restless! Being new and what not, the place smelled and looked like an airport to me. Now don't get me wrong, I love libraries! They're just not the right environment for me to study in. Which is why I'm currently sitting in the partially dark outdoors shivering. I need the fresh air. I love the fresh air! All I ever want to do is be outside but unfortunately I'm limited to that kind of freedom. I swear, once exams are out of the way I shall roam the streets, fields, and wherever else I can explore! But in the meantime I should probably get to memorizing these biology notes.

I'm getting excited, dear blogspot. I have so many plans for this summer and I swear I will accomplish them more than I did last summer! But that's for a future blog post. Speaking of which, I am determined to post more! Not only because some people (Sarah) have been bugging me about not doing so lately, but because I simply miss it. I miss typing and writing and taking photographs and making videos and living life and sharing it in the way I enjoy to, which is through my blog. I was looking through this thing last night and I've come to realize how grateful I am that I use it. I mean, what better way (other than that journal that I haven't written in since 2010.. I should really doing something about that) to remember all the wonderful moments in my life than to look at my blog?! Seeing pictures is nice, but reading how I felt when I made the posts is something else. Hopefully my posts don't get too pointless, like this one.

Anyway, I also have to figure out what I want as a grad gift! My parents told me they wanted to get me something, but figured it was better not to since "I probably wouldn't like it anyway." Which makes me feel sad to hear them say, but we laughed afterwards because it's true. I am a picky person, okay! Not a stingy kind of picky or hard to please, just picky. How does one explain being picky in a way that doesn't sound snobbish?! Ugh. Well if you know me you probably know better than my attempts to defend myself. Anyway, here's a picture of a potential gift that I've been eyeing since my mom mentioned wanting to get me a purse or watch. I asked for a fuji instax but knew the answer was no before I even bothered asking.

But now the question is, which colour do I want and do I really want a new watch?! (Black > white is my current thought though)

1 comment:

Camille said...

black > white!
and sounded like it was pleasant writing this post outside :$ I wish my backyard wasn't so ugly and depressing HAHA