June 20, 2012

don't you let me go, let me go tonight

It's been two days since, but I've been too tired to bring myself to start this blog post. But here it finally is: the start to my "summer after high school." This year's is going to be fantabulous. So many plans, so much motivation, so much in store.. but that's another post for another time (aka when I'm not so tired and really feeling inspiration).

I think my first day of summer break last year started in a similar way to what happened two days ago.

After a not-so-great math final, I met Martyna at one of my favourite houses to be in: hers. She had bubble world for the first time that day and I actually got around to trying something other than my typical Mango Ice Cream Slush. Unfortunately I can't seem to break the habit of consistently ordering the Salty Peppery Chicken Nuggets. I guess it's a mixture of me really liking it and not being attracted to anything else on the menu. We then ventured off and she ended up making a crown of flowers. Seeing her string it together really triggered some nostalgia for me. I remember when we used to sit in the backfield during our elementary school days stringing those things nonstop. Sometimes I think our teachers would tell us to take them off, but we didn't care because we could always make more. I told her I felt as though I forgot how to make them, and she told me she doubts it's something she'll ever forget. Which actually inspires me to relearn it again and never forget it. I don't ever want to forget certain little things from the past, especially the ones involving her.


Je ne suis pas content avec la qualité. Wtheck Blogger/Photobucket! Oh well, I don't want to put this post off any longer but I think I'll fix it all one day. Enjoy~

1 comment:

Camille said...

You two, my second favourite flowers, and these pictures.
Such a distraction from my studying :$
Your hair looks amazing by the way!