June 22, 2012

watch her moving in elliptical patterns

Finally, a day with Sarah. In a matter of five hours we managed to catch up on everything that's been going on the past year, all while exploring Fort Langley. It's been years since either of us have visited this place, so why not spend the first time in a long time together? 

One of my fondest moments from yesterday was while we were driving. We were talking and all of the sudden I noticed 1901 - Phoenix was quietly playing on the radio. We immediately dropped the conversation, turned up the volume and started singing along, only to find ourselves laughing at the silly reflex to one of our favourite songs. We've come to a conclusion that this is one of those songs that can be listened to all year long. Does that make sense? Some songs are meant for certain seasons, but this one is the kind you can listen to at least once everyday for an entire year.

Before ending this off, I would also like to say that the weather was fantastic! Not too hot or sunny, yet a warm kind of cloudy in which I was finally able to wear shorts, whooo! 


And yes, I do realize that she is not, in fact, wearing an elliptical pattern. The post title isn't meant to be taken literally, people!

No comments: